Job PostingsLooking for a new opportunity? We're looking for you!
Our Engineered ProductsA family of unique engineered wood products
Our PostsStructural porch and deck posts, ready to stain
Our CornersOne-piece engineered wood corners
Our Pattern StockLinear patterns of solid wood.
Our PostsLight up your project with hollow deck posts
WoodtoneTM... Where quality counts.
We are now a proud part of the Woodtone Group of Companies. Same great product, same great people. Together we will continue to offer a solution that will meet and exceed your needs. Find out more here.
Our Posts are commonly used for porch and deck posts, gazebos, pergolas, interior columns and decorative lamp posts. Ready to stain and easy to install…Learn More
Introducing Pattern Products
Our Pattern group will complement our traditional product lines and offer an increasingly diverse range of high quality wood products.
Our new range of Lineal Patterns includes:
- Roof Decking
Why Choosing WoodtoneTM is the right choice... view the video...
- Synergy Now Part of the Woodtone Group of Companies Posted: February 3, 2016
- NAWLA NOVEMBER 2015 Posted: September 2, 2015
- QuattroPost to be Featured on HGTV’s Disaster Decks! Be Sure to Tune In! Posted: April 20, 2015
- IBS 2015 Las Vegas Booth C7313 Posted: January 21, 2015
- NAWLA 2014, HERE WE ARE! Come and see us at Booth 429 Posted: November 13, 2014
- NAWLA TRADERS MARKET: CHICAGO, NOV 13TH & 14TH, BOOTH 429!! Click here to see our new booth then come see us at NAWLA Posted: August 7, 2014
What our customers are saying
"We get a lot of compliments on how nice the posts look and how perfect they are. I recommend QuattroPosts to my customers because I know they will appreciate the lasting quality and beauty."— Ryan Lee, President - Straight Line Building Contractors, Inc. Osceola, WI
"We would certainly recommend QuattroCorners on our future projects"— Len Palic, Construction Manager, Septra Projects, Vernon , B.C.
"I have been impressed with the workmanship and uniformity of the product used on over 400 units to date. I look forward to using QuattroCorners on other projects in the future"— Jeff Johnson, Superintendent, Centric General Contractoers, San Francisco , CA