Quality counts at Woodtone.
Whether the product is decorative or structural, a rigid quality assurance program is followed through the entire process from inbound fibre to finished goods.
- Our Posts maintain certification with Warnock Hersey Mark Directory and CCMC, the leading evaluation agencies for innovative construction products in the United States and Canada. Only products that demonstrate strength and durability in excess of most common building code requirements can obtain these certifications. Another requirement is a stringent quality-assurance program that employs the services of an accredited third-party auditor, which is in place at Woodtone.
- Our Posts are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defect and joint separation for a period of 10 years after purchase.*
- Our manufacturing facility in Armstrong, B.C., Canada, is monitored by Intertech Testing Services, Ltd., an internationally accredited third-party inspection agency.
- We maintain a rigorous in-house quality control program to ensure the compliance of our products. Routine testing includes destructive and non-destructive methods to verify strength and durability.
- All engineered products are made from 100% natural, meticulously kiln-dried wood products. As such, they must be accorded the same surface protection and post installation maintenance considerations required for other wood products of the same species.
- The adhesive products used at Woodtone are among the most sophisticated in the industry. When cured, these adhesives are totally inert and waterproof. Our certification requires that our glue joints are stronger than the natural fibre within the wood even after extreme accelerated weather testing.
- The product assurance systems and in-house test lab are operated by a highly trained technical staff and overseen by a professional engineer.
Call us today to speak to a member of our qualified team of technical representatives. *subject to certain terms and condition